We are talking to people who have had a major life event where they had a near-death experience, suffered the loss of a loved one or went through a crisis that resulted in a significant loss (like divorce, bankruptcy or a career loss).
Perhaps you’ve had one of these experiences. Read the questions below and contemplate them for your own benefit. If you have experience you’d like to share with us, we’d love to hear about it. Click here to email us.
- Describe your experience.
- What was it like for you emotionally after the event?
- Did it bring up for you any questions about life?
- How was life different after the event compared to before it?
- In John’s experience of the heart attack, when he realized he could be dying he found himself asking, “Did my life matter?” Does his experience resonate with you?
- Have you learned about what is truly meaningful or significant in life?
- Have you been able to make life changes toward significance?
- If so, what did you find most helpful in accomplishing these changes?
- If you have life changes you still want to make, what’s holding you back?
- If you could tell the world one message, what would that be?
We’re seeking to understand peoples’ experiences because we want to help people lead meaningful, significant lives. That’s what’s important to us.