S2S: Stress to Significance Meetup
This free meetup group is organized by John and Rena Bonesio. Our passion is to help people be proactive in life and follow their passion so they can make a difference in the world. Money is naturally a key part of that process.
Join a community of people who are actively moving beyond financial stress to making a difference in people’s lives
At our monthly meetup, we will:
- Go over useful information
- Discuss ideas for next steps
- Provide encouragement and support
- Have a door prize drawing
- Enjoy pizza and soda
- …and it’s all FREE!
Date: First Thursday of every month
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Umpqua Bank, 1050 Pleasant Grove Blvd. in Roseville
Live ONLINE WORKSHOP
Hands-on, experiential learning
* Create your own spending plan – that really works!
* Make a personalized, accelerated debt payoff plan
- Get unstuck financially.
- Have more money for what’s important to you.
- Eliminate anxiety about money.
- Learn the 5 Keys to a Spending Plan that Works
- Create a spending plan for the upcoming month
- Acquire techniques to adapt and change their spending plan
- Practice budgeting hard-to-budget items
Get Out of Debt and Save Up Cash
- Practice prioritizing spending according to individual goals and values
- Understand the value of motivation in paying off debt
- Calculate estimated pay-off dates for each debt
- Explore different options for accelerating their debt reduction
- Create a realistic and accelerated debt payoff plan
LIST OF ITEMS TO HAVE READY: Click Here
BONUS for Small Business Owners: free online tutorial on business budgeting to help prepare you for the BREAK FREE! Workshop.
Saturday, January 5th, 2013: 9 am – 2 pm